- Employee Handbook
- Workplace Posters
- Employee Complaint
- Workers' Compensation
- Agency Human Resources Contacts
- Personal Information Changes
Pay and Benefits
- Capitol Rideshare (Transit Subsidy, Travel Reduction Telework)
- Employee Assistance
- Employee Information Organizer - Important information in the event of your death while employed with the State
- Payroll Calendar
- State Holidays
- Tuition and Other Employee Discounts
- Deferred Compensation
- Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
- Public Safety Personnel Retirement System (PSPRS)
- Elected Officials Retirement Plan (EORP)
- Corrections Officers Retirement System (CORP)
Employee Learning Portal
- Arizona Learning and Development Home
- Employee Mandatory Courses
- Supervisor Courses
- Courses By Category
- How to Take Courses
- Technical Support
- Job Openings
- Internal Job Openings (for current state of Arizona employees only)
- Other Employment Resources
- Learn about State Benefits
- Application for Employment (1 of 2)
- Application for Employment (2 of 2)
Other Employee Resources
- Arizona Management System (AMS)
- Vital Records - Birth or death certificates
- Voter Registration
- Retiring or Separating
Your Employee Services (YES)
Excess Annual Leave - Final Reminder
Excess annual leave must be used on or before Friday, January 6, 2023 to avoid forfeiture of excess hours. For agencies, boards and commissions under the State Personnel System, the maximum number of annual leave hours an employee may carry over into a new calendar year is 320 hours for uncovered employees and 240 hours for covered employees. Any hours in excess of the maximum carryover limits are subject to forfeiture. Employees and managers can monitor annual leave balances by logging in to YES and clicking on Leave Activity.
State Employee Charitable Campaign – Oct. 3rd through Nov. 18th
Did you know that as a state employee you can donate to charity through a payroll deduction? Giving back made easy…log into YES, then use the CLICK & GIVE button to make your pledge today!
Nationwide 4th Quarter 2022 Webinar Series
Deferred Compensation Basics
- Thursday, October 6, 2022
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Budgeting for the Holidays
- Thursday, October 20, 2022
- 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Arizona State Retirement System Route 3
- Friday, November 4, 2022
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Challenges of Aging
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Proactively manage excess annual leave balances
State Personnel System (SPS) agency employees are expected to manage and use their excess annual leave balance to ensure you don’t lose it. For agencies, boards and commissions under the State Personnel System, the maximum number of annual leave hours an employee may carry over into a new calendar year is 320 hours for uncovered employees and 240 hours for covered employees. Any hours in excess of the maximum carryover limits are subject to forfeiture.
It is important that employees closely manage their annual leave balances through the remainder of the year and schedule leave with their supervisor so that impacts on end of year coverage will be minimal and carryover exception requests are significantly reduced. There should not be any expectation that unused excess leave will be approved for carryover, even if it has been approved in the past.
Employees and managers can monitor annual leave balances by logging in to YES and clicking on Leave Activity.
Y.E.S Updated Bookmarks for Active Employees
- Employee Time Entry (ETE) - The placement of this link may have moved up.
- New! Life Events - This link is for a new feature on YES where you can now do the following:
- Change your benefit elections for these common qualified life events: birth, adoption, marriage, divorce, and legal separation.
- Submit name changes for marriage, divorce and legal separation only.
- Upload required supporting documentation.
- For all other life events such as death of a spouse or loss of coverage, please visit our Qualified Life Events page to learn how to submit manually.
Upcoming Nationwide Retirement Webinars
Please click on this link to view and register for upcoming webinars from Nationwide.
Fiscal Year '23 Contribution Rates
On July 1, 2022, the total contribution rate of the ASRS Retirement Pension and Health Insurance Benefit for both the employer and the employee will decrease from 12.22% to 12.03% for fiscal year 2023. Likewise, the Long Term Disability Income Plan will decrease from .19% to .14% for both the employer and the employee for fiscal year 2023. Contribution rates are actuarially determined and adjusted annually to ensure the plan remains fiscally sound and able to meet current and future obligations. For more information, visit ASRS's website at https://www.azasrs.gov/.
Remote Work Agreement - Annual Renewals
Please be aware that beginning in late April 2022, employees who are participating in the State’s Remote Work Program will begin receiving a system email notification informing them of their annual Remote Work Agreement (RWA) renewal. When you receive this notification, please log-in to Y.E.S. to renew before the current agreement expires to save time having to re-enter information and avoid potential for error. Each employee with a current RWA will receive the annual notification 14 days before their RWA expires.
For assistance, please consult the recently revised Remote Work Agreement Guide, featuring a section that will assist employees with completing the renewal process. Or if you have technical difficulties, please contact the HRIS Service Desk.
Further information about the Remote Work Program and Agreement can be found on the Arizona’s Connected Workforce website at Remote Work Agreement.
Invest More For Your Future Today… Join The Plan!
Enjoy the confidence that comes from saving more for retirement by increasing contributions to your deferred compensation plan. Even a small increase now can make a big difference later.
Join us for a webinar on the State of Arizona 457 Plan!
Wednesday, March 30th, 11am -11:30 am
This class will cover the basics of the plan and will review how it can help you plan for the future. Please see this flyer for more information and instructions on how to register.
Change in Bookmarks
For current employees, the bookmarks for "Paystubs" and "W-2" forms have been changed.
They are now combined under the bookmark titled "Pay Documents".
Your Employee Services/Pay/Pay Documents