Welcome to Managing Accountability and Performance (MAP) - one of the State’s performance management systems. MAP provides employees the opportunity to establish clear performance expectations with their supervisors, provides a fair cross agency method for identifying top performers, establishes a basis for meaningful employee development and growth, and supports new pay for performance opportunities.
MAP Tools and Resources
Click on the links below for further guidance on the MAP system.
- MAP Administrative Manual and MAP Admin Manual Quick Reference Sheet
- Painless Performance Worksheets
- Employee Counseling Session Form
- Performance Plan and Formal Appraisal Closeout Requirements
- How to Guides for employees, supervisors, upline managers and proxies
- Understanding Competencies
- Rating Competencies
MAP Appraisal Form
These forms are for limited use. Agencies must receive ADOA Human Resources Division approval prior to using them. Agency Human Resources Managers should submit a request for their use to the HRIS Help Desk at [email protected] or 602.542.4700.
- Performance Management Form for Non-supervisory Employees
- MAP Appraisal Form for Supervisory Employees