A FREE workshop from the Social Security Administration will be held on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 11:30 A.M.
The workshop covers:
- When are you eligible to receive benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefits?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Social Security?
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services.
Click here to see the workshop flyer. The flyer has a link to register for the workshop and includes steps you need to take to prepare for the workshop.