If you receive the following error message:
"Please wait... If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document."
You will need to right click the link and choose the save as function and save the .pdf to your computer first and then open it using Acrobat Reader.
- Users of alternate web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc), please click HERE.
- Fillable forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher for viewing.
- Apple users: Please ensure that you are using Adobe Reader as your default PDF reader. Mac computers typically open PDFs in Preview, which does NOT support the dynamic content fields used on our fillable forms.
- If you receive the "bad encrypt dictionary" error, please get the latest updates for Acrobat Reader.
To download Acrobat Reader, visit Adobe's web site. If you have the Acrobat Reader open, click "Help", then "Check for Updates".
- Attention Apple users: Please ensure that you are using Adobe Reader as your default PDF reader. Mac computers typically open PDFs in Preview, which does NOT support the dynamic content fields used on our fillable forms. The calculations for the form will not run properly in Preview. eHow.com has a great article on how to default to Acrobat Reader vs Preview.
- Error Message "bad encrypt dictionary": if you receive this error, please get the latest updates for Acrobat Reader.
- All forms are fillable when available. All forms are downloaded to your system and then completed and printed or printed and completed by hand.
- Most fillable forms can be saved with data for users of Acrobat 8 and higher versions.
STATEWIDE EMPLOYMENT FORMS
Family and Medical Leave
Leave Without Pay (LWOP)
ASPS/HRD - TA10.01
Memorandum of Concern